Visitors Center

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

An Introduction

Why hello! The summer schedule has just started at the Robsham Memorial Center for Visitors at UMass Amherst. There will be quite a few summer-long projects that the student workers will be focusing on. Some of these projects include: assisting with the implementation of our online tour registration page (yipee), revamping our "did you know" board, finalizing the Registered Student Organization binders for the lobby, creating a restaurant listing for guests, and updating the model room.

In addition to these projects, I've identified my own project, which is the main focus of this blog. I realized, to my chagrin, the limited number of buildings I have familiarity with on Campus. After working for the University for multiple years, I'm sad to say my knowledge of the buildings on campus and what they have to offer is pretty slim. As a result, I will be attempting to take a field trip to all of the buildings on campus I don't know as much about and will be reporting my findings (and photos) on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment